15.6.11

Terra Prix 2085 Contest

Here is my crazy entry for the local Motors Terra Prix 2085 contest. I think I was inspired by everything including motorcycles, marine motors and airplanes. Too much fun stuff around this summer which is a good thing))) I am not going to post all nine slides here since I already posted them on my blog at futurehungry.blogspot.com ' and Local Motors competition page .  Would love to know what you guys think about SciFi craziness.
Oh, almost forgot please vote for it here  http://www.local-motors.com/entry.php?c=11035 That would be greatly appreciated)))))



4 comments:

Vaughan Ling said...

cool. love the plane thing and the flipping tread idea is awesome.

Unknown said...

sicckkkkk. I agree. The plane is just awesome. The main vehicle is awesome too but for me the plane should become a whole project haha.

Unknown said...

Thanx guys! I would love to explore them both further but don't when seems to crazy for a school project.

Unknown said...

Aww man. That plane makes me think of how cool the eraknoplanes (forgive the spelling) and large birds of that time were. It would totally make an awesome military cargo aircraft for either Russia or the US :)